Before knowing the top WordPress hosting companies, you should know what WordPress is? It is a common site-building platform in the mid-2000s, is based on flexibility and an immense library of themes and plug-ins that extend a site’s compatibility. WordPress is one of the easiest ways to create a website if you don’t understand how to code. Perhaps the most critical element of creating a website is selecting the right WordPress hosting.
The hosting provider you choose affects your search engine ranking (SEO), user interface, and, eventually, the performance of your website. Whatever host you choose, make sure to consider the following three factors when selecting a WordPress hosting company:
- Speed (load time): Speed is essential for providing a quality user experience on your site and improving your SEO.
- Availability (uptime): Users expect your website to be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you’ll need to choose a WordPress hosting provider with full availability.
- Support: Choose a WordPress hosting provider with a strong reputation for addressing customer problems quickly.
There are hundreds of hosting platforms available, and selecting the right one for your site will enhance your SEO and increase your sales. So, let’s get started. We’ll showcase ten successful and top WordPress hosting providers in this guide, so let’s get started.
Top WordPress Hosting Companies
Bluehost is a web hosting industry pioneer, propelling over 2 million sites worldwide. WordPress has suggested this provider for more than 15 decades, considering them a top option for most websites.
Bluehost is an excellent choice for someone creating a new site from scratch. When you sign up for hosting, you will receive a free domain name for a year, and WordPress will be installed with a single click. Furthermore, their support service is available 24/7 by phone or live chat and can assist you anytime you need it.
- You get a free domain name, free SSL, and free site transfer.
- With their custom WordPress setup, Bluehost makes it simple to build a website even if you’re a complete novice.
- org officially recommends them.
- They no longer provide email-based support for technical assistance. However, you’ll get superior support via live chat or phone.
- A monthly billing plan is not available.
- To avail of the maximum discount, you’ll need to opt for a 3-year hosting plan.
SiteGround is a must-have on every list of the best WordPress hosting providers. It’s also officially recommended by WordPress.org, which is a massive deal. In addition, they provide innovative in-house WordPress speed and safety solutions to ensure that your site is as efficient and safe as possible. They also have regular backups and caching for WordPress, as well as unrestricted databases and email accounts.
SiteGround is slightly more costly than another conventional Web hosting because they have advanced speed technology and proactive protection over other low-cost hosts.
- With any SiteGround package, you’ll get Solid State Drives for lightning-fast website performance.
- NGINX, HTTP/2, PHP7, and a complimentary CDN improve efficiency.
- For a better site experience, data centers are located on three continents.
- The starting package is more expensive than that of other hosting providers.
- The domain name registration fee cannot be waived.
WP Engine was the first run WordPress hosting company and appears to be the industry leader in concierge service and expert support. Furthermore, the company has developed a platform full of one-of-a-kind tools to help you take your WordPress site to the next tier.
WP Engine allows you to build high-performance websites without having to hire a developer or concern about maintenance.
With no extra hassle, you can grant access to lightning strikes speed, incredible uptime, and best-in-class protection. Every hosting plan comes with 36 premium Studio Press themes.
- Equip you with a suite of high-performance solutions for your WordPress site.
- 24/7 chat support.
- Plans are expensive for small websites.
- An unmanaged WordPress hosting option isn’t available.
HostGator is among the most successful web hosts, hosting over 10 million domains. It’s an excellent option for any website owner, with 1-click WordPress installation, a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 support. They are the best Web hosting for companies, in our opinion.
They are influential in the shared hosting room, thanks to their low-cost starter plans. They also have a 45-day money-back plan, allowing you to test out the hosting service risk-free.
- Access award-winning help via email, live chat, or phone anytime you need it.
- Get all the beginner-friendly resources you’ll need in your hosting plans, such as a free website builder, 1-click WordPress installation, and unlimited email addresses.
- A 45-day money-back guarantee allows you to test out the hosting service risk-free.
- They do not provide a free domain name in any of their hosting plans.
- SSD storage is not required for shared hosting.
- The onboarding process isn’t as easy as it is for other WordPress hosts.
Together with SiteGround and Bluehost, DreamHost is among the few hosting services that WordPress has officially suggested. DreamHost, unlike the other two providers, allows highly favorable month-to-month pricing. DreamHost manages both WordPress and security updates, as well as occasional backups. This professionally founded and controlled company is a smart move because they provide a 97-day money-back guarantee. If you’re aiming for an exceptional WordPress host that offers simple site development and high-speed SSD storage, DreamHost might be the one for you.
- Unparalleled 97-day money-back guarantee
- Independently owned and operated
- Powering millions of websites since 1997
- Low uptime
- Live chat support is not accessible 24/7.
- Phone-based support requires additional charges
Hostinger is a specialist WordPress hosting company that offers a variety of web hosting plans. It also provides a dedicated WordPress hosting platform and a website builder to help you create your website.
Hostinger is a successful and rapidly expanding hosting business. Unlimited bandwidth, a free domain and SSL, and a 30-day money-back guarantee are only a few of Hostinger’s many great features. They also have an automated 1-click WordPress installation with controlled updates and WordPress-optimized speed enhancement. It does, however, have entry-level hosting options. It does not provide dedicated hosting options.
GreenGeeks is the most environmentally friendly hosting company on this list. Not only can you get a free SSL certificate and domain name, but they also consider giving 3x the energy they use to the grid in the form of renewable energy. Furthermore, their SSD storage renders them one of the fastest WordPress hosting providers while still providing protection and dependability. They also give a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24-hour assistance.
GreenGeeks is an intriguing choice for those of us who consider ourselves to be environmentally conscious. This WordPress hosting platform was designed with the concept of “full use” in mind, which means that the architecture allows for no resources to be wasted anywhere.
Many companies provide “free migrations” to assist you in migrating your WordPress platform from your previous hosting service. In practice, this means that you can use a plug-in to automate a large portion of the operation.
It’s not too grim, but A2 Hosting has a team of experts working on the transition.
As a consequence, the transition is stress-free and problem-free. Your website is in a great position now that you have high-speed servers, a top-rated customer service team, and fantastic pricing. However, since there are four separate WordPress hosting plans, selecting the correct one can be difficult for the average user.
InMotion Hosting, unlike most other shared hosting systems, offers you a choice of data centers. As a result, you can select the nearby data center to improve page load time. The best part is that you get SSD disk space without paying any extra fees (SSDs are known for their superior performance to other hard disk technologies). This package also allows you to host two websites and includes a free SSL certificate. However, since InMotion Hosting only provides SSD storage, their plans are more costly than those of other web hosts.
Liquid Web is the primary managed-to-host provider specializing in WordPress hosting, best WooCommerce hosting, and other services.
Liquid Web manages all of the technical aspects of running a hosting server, allowing you to create a website without thinking about server maintenance or optimization. However, it is not a cost-effective option for a small website with little traffic.
If you have a WordPress website, you should probably consider a WordPress-optimized hosting package. Which strategy is the most effective? It all depends on what you’re pursuing. The recommendations mentioned above will undoubtedly be the best choice to start your quest. This WordPress hosting overview was developed with a single purpose in mind: to assist users in conveniently selecting the best WordPress hosting.